1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Puppy from Above

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, May 17, 2012.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

2. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Reminds me of an old joke about a cat falling into the lap of a little girl.

3. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

If a puppy fell from the sky, it would probably be splattered all over the ground. I would love to have a dog, but I live in an RV. I wouldn't want one of those tiny rat-size things that I call "an ankle biter." I prefer mid-size to large dogs, but dogs are a lot of responsibility and expense, and my funds are limited--as well as my patience if I had to housebreak it.

Although I don't like cats as much as I do dogs, I've thought about getting one for companionship--until I saw a cat in a TV show climbing around on shelves and knocking things down; then I remembered why I don't want a cat--they're destructive without knowing any better.

4. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Jon Marc, have you considered getting a bird? I would love to have a ringneck dove. They are very affectionate and a mid size bird. They come in beautiful colors and are inexpensive. A good pet for small quarters. They don't squawk like parrots or chirp constantly like parakeets. They coo. Just a thought. :flower:

5. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

If a puppy fell from the sky, we'd keep him; and with two young pups in the house...:eek:::tongue3::tonofbricks::laugh:.

6. billwald

billwald New Member

>Reminds me of an old joke about a cat falling into the lap of a little girl.

Please tell us the joke.