1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Purpose of the History Forum

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by Dr. Bob, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    We're glad you're here. This forum is open to ALL Baptist Board members and is in the DEBATE section, so understand that every topic and every post will be challenged!

Obviously its focus is history. We ask that each participant be civil, attack issues and not individuals, watch your language and your spirit, and try NOT to judge one another's motives for posting (many can take either side on an issue and are just 'fueling' the debate).

I would love to see LOGIC involved, but have been an Administrator of the BB for five years and know that is a utopian vision. And PICTURES or GRAPHICS cannot be larger than the BB logo, so most computer illiterates (me) should not worry about posting them.

Take NOTHING PERSONALLY and hopefully we will rise above sectarian discussions to cover a BROAD RANGE of historical topics. It is my greatest love (after my faith and my family).

Noli me vocate. Ego te vocabo.