1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question about KJV

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by JRG39402, Mar 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

And the insanity continues. Just makes you want to go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. William .... incredible, just incredible. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bro Tony

2. william s. correa

william s. correa New Member

On Christ the solid rock I stand [attack on the word of God deleted]

[ April 14, 2006, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]

3. william s. correa

"Prophesing themselves to be wise they became fools"

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

Well, THAT one should get some mod attention...

:rolleyes:

5. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

I love the false prophets who prophesy about themselves by using God's Word in an incorrect manner.

"By their fruit you shall know them..."

Bro Tony

6. william s. correa

I love the false prophets who prophesy about themselves by using God's Word in an incorrect manner.

"By their fruit you shall know them..."

Bro Tony
    </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe they are false coverts! "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God..." [1 Peter 1:23] faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" [Romans 10:17.] "...desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:" [1 Peter 2:2]

7. william s. correa

If you are relying on the Religious crowd to teach you I am beginning to understand your problem!
    I am not sure of myself. I am sure of the Lord and I am sure of the facts.
    What if I am wrong about the Gospel? Then I, as Paul said, am of all men most miserable. But I don't think I am wrong about the Gospel for it comes right out of the Bible and I believe the Bible is the word of God. How many people have "listed" to me? I really don't know. But I know I have preached the Gospel to many thousands and many of them believed and were marvelously saved. I don't regret that a bit!
    No, I was not there. But neither was the KJV. The KJV was completed in 1611 long after most of that history took place.
    I wasn't there. I don't own a monkey wrench, and why in the world would you want to be a Communist?
    I am sorry but I don't believe you love me. My Bible says, in John 13:35, "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." When you lump me with those who are perishing (the lost) and suggest that I am on the "broad way" that leadeth to destruction you are saying I am lost because I have studied church history. When you attack my salvation, you also attack the Savior who shed His Own precious blood on Calvary's cross to atone for my sin.

You can attack me all you please, and I don't care. You can lie about me and my motives and I don't care. You can slander me all you want to, and I don't care. But when you slander my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, then, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I CARE!

Shame on you! The Lord rebuke your pride filled and hateful spirit! :(
    </font>[/QUOTE]Also if you have any of the MV's you do own a Monkey wrench. Because some have started to re think Evolution thanks bud!

8. william s. correa

What if I am wrong about the Gospel? Then I, as Paul said, am of all men most miserable. But I don't think I am wrong about the Gospel for it comes right out of the Bible and I believe the Bible is the word of God. How many people have "listed" to me? I really don't know. But I know I have preached the Gospel to many thousands and many of them believed and were marvelously saved. I don't regret that a bit!
    quote: Well first of All it is the WORD of God that is to be preched, that is Jesus Christ and Him crucified. Second My Key board had something spilled on it: Forgive and ye shall be forgiven, 3rd Paul was Speaking of heaven in that verse 2corinthians 15. Do you Know All things? And in that little amount that you you do know, Can God have One Book that He has written? "Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done On earth as it is in Heaven" Or do we need more Bibles and more boring lectures by Theosophical Theologians which profit nothing and are like the STOICS who Knew it all. Oh yeah where do you preach? With all do respect to Jesus, All the Glory belongs to Him!

9. rbell

rbell Active Member

William,

You reckon you could abide by the BB posting rules and quit insulting other versions and questioning the salvation of those that use them?

Could you do that for us, please?

I don't think you can.

10. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On Christ the solid rock I stand ALL MV's are sinking sand [/QUOTE]

SCRIPTURE, please?

11. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread closed. Reasons?