1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question about those who rose from the dead

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Bro. Ruben, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Bro. Ruben

Bro. Ruben New Member

Both in the Old & New Testaments, we read stories of people who rose from the dead (revived either by Jesus and/or prophet and the apostle).

Let us say on the first occasion they died their souls went to paradise (or heaven whatever you prefer), and how about after they rose and then again died (naturally they again died), was there possibilities this time they will go to hell – say for some reason like denying the word of God, etc., since they still have their free will?

In short, in first death in paradise (or heaven) while on the second, in hell. :BangHead: Possible?

Thanks!

2. Allan

Allan Active Member

If you rose from the dead, knowing that Hell is real (be it that one hold paradise is heaven or not - either way they still see it and know it is real) would you reject God's word or the message of the Gospel?

Me either :)

3. Bro. Ruben

Bro. Ruben New Member

Thanks for the reply, but I'm more interested to know if it is possible to go to hell after been gone to paradise, or vice-versa.

In the gospel of Luke 16 we know about the story of Lazarus and the rich man. Mr. Abraham said "those desiring to pass from here cannot nor can they over to us from there".

But when the dead returned to earth, I believe that's a different story.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

No. Is it possible for the lost to still go to Heaven after they die...or a child of God to spend time in hell (assuming you don't believe the millenial exclusion heresy)?