1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Question the Full Pretierists here: WHEN Do We get Our Glorified Bodies Than?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by JesusFan, Apr 28, 2011.

1. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

IF you hold that the Second Coming already happened, and no physical ressurrectionto come..

When will jesus grant us our resuurected/glorified bodies, so than we shall "be now as He is?"

2. Logos1

Logos1 New Member

When you die of course

What could be more obvious???

Are you for real sir?

When you die of course and then go to heaven. Flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. 1 Corinthians 15:50

Your glorified body is spiritual when in heaven not flesh.

Jesus had a fleshly body while he was on earth after the resurrection, but there is nothing in the bible to suggest it is physical in heaven. Just the opposite.

So you will of course get a spiritual body in the same sense as Jesus in heaven.

3. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

What about our body that is to be sown in the earth? Will it not be resurrected? Or is it to merely "rot away" and molder back to the dust, and never to come out of the grave? I ask these with all honesty, and I am in no way trying to provoke you. I want to further understand where you are coming from.

4. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

Well. Jesus said to his Apostles that His body after raised was flesh and blood, physical, NOT a spiit/ghost...

His was the SAME physical body raised back by God, glorofied, but same as one died in...

Are you saying jesus DID NOT raise from the dead in a physical resurrection, but a spiritual one instead?