1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Questions?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by percho, Jul 12, 2016.

1. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Relative to Infant death and salvation. And others also.

SCRIPTURES
    and of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou dost not eat of it, for in the day of thine eating of it -- dying thou dost die.'
    because of this, even as through one man the sin did enter into the world, and through the sin the death; and thus to all men the death did pass through, for that all did sin;
    for the wages of the sin is death, and the gift of God is life age-during in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    And this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood the reign of God is not able to inherit, nor doth the corruption inherit the incorruption;
    and if the Spirit of Him who did raise up Jesus out of the dead doth dwell in you, He who did raise up the Christ out of the dead shall quicken also your dying bodies, through His Spirit dwelling in you.
    And not only so, but also we ourselves, having the first-fruit of the Spirit, we also ourselves in ourselves do groan, adoption expecting -- the redemption of our body;
    because whom He did foreknow, He also did fore-appoint, conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be first-born among many brethren;
    And Jesus said to them, 'Verily I say to you, that ye who did follow me in the regeneration, when the Son of Man may sit upon a throne of his glory, shall sit -- ye also -- upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel;

All from YLT

What is man saved from?
    What is he saved for?
    Who saves him?
    Was he called the firstborn from the dead?
    When will he become the firstborn, among many brethren?

Are we going somewhere or is something coming to us?