1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Race baiting is alive in well in D.C.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by sag38, Aug 24, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

What the Sam Hill does Trayvon Martin have to do with Dr. Martin Luther King?

And Martin "wasn't judged on the content of his character"?? Really? I wonder what judgment of his character George Zimmerman was making as he was getting the snot beat out of him as he determined his only course of action was to use his gun?

My guess is, he found Martin's character severely lacking.

2. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Got a keep those on the government plantation and those suffering from liberal white guilt all stirred up.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Apparently the conservative outlets have been pretty successful at keeping angry white people riled up and crying race baiter as much as they lament Al and Jesse for crying race.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sure they do. That is how they make a living and it is how to further a political agenda. We are fortunate that we have conservative voices that expose these behaviors and speaks out against them.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:laugh: Hilarious. The "conservative voices" do the same thing as the "liberal voices". Folks on here just ain't honest enough to admit it.

#6 Zaac, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Trayvon Martin issue demonstrates the truth of what you say. One side hails Martin as a hero and victim, the other Zimmerman. Most likely it was a terrible accident (or a misunderstanding of the other’s intention) – both could be viewed as right to some extent, and both wrong. But what we get is politicking.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Very well said.:applause:

8. thisnumbersdisconnected

Neither of you understand the situation. You choose to accuse others of racism rather than understand your own views, and those of the mainstream black leadership, have redefined the refusal of the general population to accept the explanation of violence and criminal activity as being the result of poverty, economy, and elitism. That is the touted explanation of the liberal media and those same mainstream black leaders, to the extent that most of black society has bought the lie as reality, as well as many whites who feel guilty because of the color of their own skin.

Violence and criminal activity are the direct result of parenting, or the lack thereof. It is spreading beyond the black community into all cultural communities, not because of poverty, economy, and elitism, but because that lack of parenting when children's moral and ethical judgments are being formed.

Children born into one-parent households today is three times what it was 52 years ago, approaching 41% of overall live births in the U.S. Single-parent households now number 11.2 million in the US and continue to grow at an alarming rate. No ethnicity is immune from this disaster. Among the reasons for the increase of single-parent families is financial instability, divorce, and unplanned parenthood. Interestingly enough, single-parent families headed by men has increased nine-fold since 1960, or almost a quarter of all such households.

God's directive that one man and one woman form a marriage and be responsible for the multiplication of the human race was not just to outlaw same-sex relationships. Marriage is designed by God to provide the balance and leadership in a child's life that is intended to raise him/her up into a faithful, God-fearing and responsible adult. Single parents cannot adequately provide that balance and leadership because of the need to provide for him/herself and his/her children. There are not enough hours in the day. Unfortunately, the stories told by successful businessmen and -women and professional athletes about the sacrifices their single moms made to give them a proper upbringing and a solid moral foundation are the exception rather than the rule. Another factor in such stories is that these individuals were exceptional themselves, to have achieved what they have achieved in their lives, and while their single parent contributed significantly to that success, they had a talent or innate intellect that made their success all but inevitable.

Parenting is the key. Two parents is the key. The incidence of gang membership, violence, difficulty in school and antisocial behavior among adults raised by two parents is a very small percentage among all adults, and those two-parent families that raise their children as Christians have such a small incidence of such behavior among their offspring that the occurrence is all but immeasurable.

The black community chooses to rest on old tired arguments which are no longer valid. Rather than direct their political and social energies into assuring that not just black single-parenthood, but all single-parenthood, is brought to an end, they instead engage in race-baiting, demonizing a white man who defended himself against violence of the type that the color of the attacker made no difference. Rather than criticize and educate their own culture, they choose to make excuses for black violence that are based on almost non-existent "racist" attitudes among non-blacks. Rather than make efforts to unify, they insist on remaining "separate but equal," a mindset that nearly three generations ago their forefathers fought successfully in court.

There is prejudice in this country. Everyone is prejudiced to one degree or another about one issue or another. That isn't racism, and it cannot be eradicated until we are made perfect in heaven. But as long as personal prejudices are overly classified as racism, blacks will remain mired in the molasses of racism, making themselves the only real victims of a viewpoint they themselves perpetuate.

#9 thisnumbersdisconnected, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
  9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:laugh:

Opinion

Violence and criminal activity have always been present in every community. Angry white folks and those filed with prejudice just want to act like it's just the black people committing them.

Thanks for the info. But what you think we don't understand, I already know and fully understand.:thumbs:

Or maybe they are just tired of being demonized by angry white men whose anger is stirred up by Rush and Sean, and revealed in the same talking points?

How many times have you heard on any of those shows or on this board that from the Bureau of Justice Statistics from 1980-2008 that

Most murders were intraracial-

From 1980 through 2008—
     84% of white victims were killed by whites
     93% of black victims were killed by blacks.

So again, the same thing you and a lot of folks on here and in the "conservative " media are doing is riling folks up about a select few cases the EXACT same way you complain about Jesse and Al doing. Difference being you got Drudge and Sean and Hannity to trumpet it much louder.

You speak as though personal prejudice rests with Blacks. Whites and other skin colors do the same thing. Just like you and so many folks on here crying race baiter or troll about anything that doesn't meet your POV. They cry racism. Ya'll cry race baiter.

There's no difference.

What you may want to ask yourself is why those in the Body of Christ keep getting caught up in the foolishness of these civilian affairs and keep breeding unGodliness over skin color, politics and social ideologies.

If Christ had His rightful place in the life of the Believers in the Church, there wouldn't be time for all this other mess.

10. thisnumbersdisconnected

Any "mainstream media" article, video or blog proves my point.

Not at the current numbers, they haven't. That's like saying, "Oh, we've always had viruses" in excusing the inaction of most world governments against AIDS.

Racist statement

... and yet choose to ignore

Another racist statement

No. My answer is the correct one.

Regardless of overall violent crime, the blatantly ugly fact is that, in interracial crime, 94% is committed blacks on whites, while 3% is committed whites on blacks.

Not so. We are pointing out the hypocrisy of black leadership, which completely ignores black-on-white crime as though it does not happen, while using the few (look at the percentages again) white-on-black crimes to cry "foul" and "racism" and other such nonsense.

You've got to be kidding me!!! Who is louder than Al Sharpton around a microphone? And how many media types are there eager and willing to put on under his nose?

No, I speak as though outright bigotry and racism exists almost solely among blacks. The crime stats bear that out, as does the selective attention they get from black leadership.

Because that's what black leadership does. It is nothing more than exactly that. They waste their time decrying the very few and far-between incidents of white-on-black violence while ignoring the violence of their own people against other races. If that isn't hypocrisy and race baiting, you tell me what it is, then.

My turn --> :laugh:

Since when does Christ not call a hypocrite a hypocrite?

[/quote]That's an accurate statement, of course. And it is appropriate to remove the log from our own eye before pointing to the splinter in the eye of our brother. However, our brother's splinter may also be a log, and perhaps it should be removed of his own volition. Catch my drift?

#11 thisnumbersdisconnected, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And just as many others disprove your point.

Of course not at the current numbers. You've got more people and things will get worse just as God said they would.

If you say so. I'm not bothered by being told something I say is racist. Ain't but one race so when you work that out, let me know.

And yet I choose to ignore those who obviously don't know what they are talking about.

See statement above.

Nope.

STILL incorrect. The numbers from the Bureau of Justice Statistics clearly state the number at 85%. And when Blacks represent about 13% of the population, it stands to reason that crimes committed are against that other 87% and not themselves the majority of the time. It's a numbers things. There's more white people with more wealth. It ain't rocket science.

I bet you go to a majority Black country where they've got most of the wealth, and interracial crime rates will show the white people committing crime mostly against the majority too just based on the numbers in the population.

Yes so. You're not doing anything but pointing out what you feel hasn't gotten coverage. That's the same thing Al and Jesse say.

As far as angry white people go, Drudge, Sean and Rush are much louder.

You evidence that both sides obviously see what they want to see. You think racism exists soley among Blacks. They think it exists solely amongst Whites.

The crime stats bear out that most violent crime is committed by those who look like you.

Again simple math dictates that more interracial crime is gonna be committed by the smaller population. if you're 70+percent of the population, chances are that anyone who ain't in your majority group has more pickings from your group. Why would white people who have the majority of the wealth in the country focus on the minority?

And what you and angry White leadership do too is just that. And what few and far between?45.3% of homicides were committed by other Whites from 80 to 2008.

Okay. Laughing ain't changing the truth.

Now run that through a utube and back to your ears.

Nope. I'm not in the habit of taking advice from angry people. They are generally not listening to the prompting of the Holy Spirit because they are blinded by their own rage.

12. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac: "Nope. I'm not in the habit of taking advice from angry people. They are generally not listening to the prompting of the Holy Spirit because they are blinded by their own rage."

I do believe you need to get a whole forest out of your eyes; removing one log won't cut it!:BangHead:
    Pride is a devilish trait!!!:praying:

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'll let you know when I'm interested in what another member of the board clique believes I need to do.:thumbsup:

Just-want-peace...definitely a misnomer.

#14 Zaac, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
  14. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Pride goes before a fall.

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hmm. Might explain why so many of those conservative Christians who were sold out on supporting that Mormon anti-Christ for President are now so angry and running around about to fall.