1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Race Issue NAILED

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Luke2427, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

This is the best I've ever heard Bill O'Reily.

Even liberals are admitting he does a tremendous issue nailing the problems of the black culture in his talking points here.

Watch this. You will not be bored. And it gets better and better the deeper into it you go. About three-quarters in O'Reilly begins to sound like a fired up preacher.

http://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=556&vid=880310020969520385

#1 Luke2427, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
  2. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

Game....set....match :applause:
    I usually can't stomach O'Reilly anymore...but, he was dead-on with that one!

I was reading in the inestimable Ann Coulter's fabulous new book "Mugged"....that from the 1890's until (I think the 1950's) that blacks were MORE likely than whites or anyone else to be born INSIDE of wed-lock, and moreover, that.....inexplicably, they were the most up-wardly mobile segment of society economically. Their upward-mobility economically was improving at rates which surpassed all other major subgroups to include whites. It is now the absolute WORST.

I dare-say....that "racism" was far MORE of a negative factor for them then than it is today.

If either Obama or the "race-hustlers" actually CARED about the black community, they would tell them how to get out of that down-ward spiral.
    Pro 27:5 Open rebuke [is] better than secret love.
    Pro 27:6 Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yup.
    dang.
    O'reilly got it nailed down.
    Blacks need to move out and up of the self-pity stuff of past slavery and move away from opportunistic Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and people like them and give them a message:

WE DON'T WANT YOU, LEAVE US ALONE !!

4. Born Again

Born Again Member

I was very impressed last night as well.

5. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

It was very good, but I still don't like O'reilly. If he mocks one more person for believing the Bible, I am seriously going to drive to his studio, and give him a piece of my mind...