1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Racism in our Ancestral Trees

Discussion in 'Science' started by jcrawford, Aug 7, 2005.

1. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Since most of us can trace our geographic ancestry back through our parents origins and lineage, and some of us through additional historical documents, is it not a form of scientific racism for evolutionists to then tell us that our human ancestors were all biologically descended from some common ancestor of non-human primates?

What right do evolutionists have to teach a racial theory in public schools which includes everyone in their particular family tree?

2. Paul of Eugene

Paul of Eugene New Member

That's it. Never mind the evidence for it. . Never mind the idea that it conflicts with some people's interpretation of scripture . . . we'll stop the scientific evaluation of evolution just because it is racist.

On the other hand, maybe the anti-evolutionist crowd is being racist to exclude their legitimate ancestors from having the distinction they should enjoy as being our ancestors?

Besides, a race is a division within a species. If we are looking at the species level and beyond, should the sin be called being specist instead of racist?

In any case, the wonderful awareness of social concerns should be extended. Shall we stop scientists from investigating differences between male and femal brain reponses, on the grounds that such investigations are sexist? Shall we stop scientists from investigating differences in brain responses between heterosexual and homosexual individuals on the bases of unfairly discriminating against persons of alternat orientations?

We eagerly await your suggested moral posture in these and areas. [​IMG]

3. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

QUOTE = Originally posted by Paul of Eugene:

" . . we'll stop the scientific evaluation of evolution just because it is racist."

No need to cut off funding for private research. Just stop using the public's money to teach neo-Darwinst racial theories to highly impressionable teenagers in public schools.

"Besides, a race is a division within a species."

How can neo-Darwinists divide the whole human race into several different and separate 'species' then?

"If we are looking at the species level and beyond, should the sin be called being specist instead of racist?"

Specist, racist; what's the difference when there is not a single 'species' to be found within the entire human race.

"In any case, the wonderful awareness of social concerns should be extended. Shall we stop scientists from investigating differences between male and femal brain reponses, on the grounds that such investigations are sexist? Shall we stop scientists from investigating differences in brain responses between heterosexual and homosexual individuals on the bases of unfairly discriminating against persons of alternat orientations?

We eagerly await your suggested moral posture in these and areas."

Go for it. I'm only concerned with stopping the teaching of neo-Darwinist racial theories of human evolution out of African primates in public schools.

4. Paul of Eugene

Hmmph. I suspect you don't even believe in evolution at all, not that its just racist.

5. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

I used to believe in evolution until I read Lubenow's documented study exposing the fraud in paleoanthroplogical history and the scientific racism inherent in neo-Darwinist theories of human descent from the ancestors of apes.

I've now officialy terminated my membership in any neo-Darwinist species and have reverted to my former membership status as a human being in the human race.

6. Paul of Eugene

So if there are x number of frauds on one side of the argument that tends to make you switch sides? How big a value is x?

Does a blatent misquote of a source count as a fraud?

If you conclude that both sides are terribly guilty of committing frauds from time to time, will you let the preponderance of evidence decide, or is the preponderance of evidence to be ignored regardless?

7. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

I'm not concerned with fraud on both sides since only one side is teaching a fraudulent racial theory of human origins in public schools at this time.

8. Paul of Eugene

Speaking of racism - racism is such a pervasive trait among humans (although of course the target races vary from culture to culture, the end result is tragically similar) . . . I can only speculate that perhaps the racist attitudes we deplore today but are so common were bred into our species about the time we dispatched all the neanderthals.

9. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Neandertal people were only replaced or "dispatched" by 'Homo sapiens' according to the latter's African Eve racial model of human evolution out of some common ancestor of African apes. Being perfectly human and neither a separate race or species, most Neandertal people managed to reproduce children which interbred with other tribes and equally 'evolved' into modern folk after the Ice Age was over.

10. Paul of Eugene

Share with us your evidence that this is true.

11. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

According to Lubenow, the only evidential alternative to the truth of that belief would be the racist and genocidal African Eve Model.

12. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

So what you are telling us is that neither you nor Lub have any actual evidence that Neanderthals were "perfectly human and neither a separate race or species, most Neandertal people managed to reproduce children which interbred with other tribes and equally 'evolved' into modern folk after the Ice Age was over."

Nothing but unsubstantiated assertions. It is at least par for the course for YEers. You don't like what the truth says so you make up an alternative and hope that you don't accidentally hear anything that contradicts your view. Except that in this case you don't even really give an alternative, you just make vacuous, nonsensical claims hoping to distract from the truth while you refuse to engage the facts in reasonable discourse.

13. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

What facts? You seem to be entirely unfamiliar with either the fossil or DNA facts documented in Lubenow's published thesis.

14. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

Originally posted by karl

"Being perfectly human and neither a separate race or species, most Neandertal people managed to reproduce children which interbred with other tribes and equally 'evolved' into modern folk after the Ice Age was over."

Replied to by Paul

"Share with us your evidence that this is true."

To this request you gave no information to support you assertions about the Neanderthals. Come around again when you have time to make a fact based presentation of your assertions instead of merely being a troll.

15. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Since using false names may be confusing to other posters and may be considered a disrespectful form of trolling, and since you seem to be entirely ignorant of Lubenow's thesis about our Neandertal ancestors, perhaps you are at a disadvantage when discussing the racist aspects of neo-Darwinist theories about African Eve's evolution from non-human ancestral primates.

16. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

You do not seem to be able to answer a simple question asking you to support your assertion that Neanderthals were "perfectly human and neither a separate race or species, most Neandertal people managed to reproduce children which interbred with other tribes and equally 'evolved' into modern folk after the Ice Age was over."

If you cannot answer a simple question about your oft repeated assertion then perhaps it is you who does not understand. Repeating the same vacuous statements without being able to offer up a confincing case to support your statements reflects poorly upon your knowledge of the position that you take.

Or it means that you have neither the desire nor the knowledge to enter into actual discourse and that you are only trolling the board trying to stir up trouble.

17. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Originally posted by UTEOTW:
    You do not seem to be able to answer a simple question asking you to support your assertion that Neanderthals were "perfectly human and neither a separate race or species, most Neandertal people managed to reproduce children which interbred with other tribes and equally 'evolved' into modern folk after the Ice Age was over."

It's natural to assume that all of our human ancestors had descendents. How else might one account for the existence of the current human race?

If you cannot answer a simple question about your oft repeated assertion then perhaps it is you who does not understand.

What simple "question" is it that you wish to have answered?

Repeating the same vacuous statements without being able to offer up a confincing case to support your statements reflects poorly upon your knowledge of the position that you take.

Admittedly, I'm not the scholar Lubenow is. But then again, neither are you.

Or it means that you have neither the desire nor the knowledge to enter into actual discourse and that you are only trolling the board trying to stir up trouble.

Since I'm neither "trolling the board" nor "trying to stir up trouble," but merely basing my assertions on Lubenow's well-documented and scientifically verifiable thesis, your assertions seem to be as completely unfounded as your gross mis-spelling of my name.

18. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

"What simple "question" is it that you wish to have answered?"

Some time back, Paul asked that you support your claims that Neanderthals were "perfectly human and neither a separate race or species, most Neandertal people managed to reproduce children which interbred with other tribes and equally 'evolved' into modern folk after the Ice Age was over."

I think it was this post.

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/102.html#000009

I have subsequently asked that you do the same in these posts in one way or the other.

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/102.html#000011
    http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/102.html#000013
    http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/104.html#000010
    http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/66/102/2.html#000015

"Since I'm neither "trolling the board" nor "trying to stir up trouble," but merely basing my assertions on Lubenow's well-documented and scientifically verifiable thesis, your assertions seem to be as completely unfounded as your gross mis-spelling of my name."

One specific statement of yours is posted in bold above near the top of this post. You will get some credit for civil discourse and knowledge of the subject when you support that assertion with a few verifiable facts rather than just repeating it over and over and telling us to trust Lubenow even though you cannot tell us what he actually says.

And are you denying that you are the infamous internet troll Karl who posts under a variety of names including one only a single letter different than the one you are using now and who follows the same basic modus operandi that you have been using here.

19. jcrawford

jcrawford New Member

Originally posted by UTEOTW:
    "What simple "question" is it that you wish to have answered?"

And I referred you to Lubenow's thesis.

I'm paraphrasing what he "actually says." What do you want me to do? Copy his hundreds of scientific notations, verbatim?

That's quite a theory you've got there, 'Charles.' Do you have any scientific or legal evidence to substantiate your false charges?

20. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

So no actual denial. The theory is that you are using a very similar name and a very similar MO. Maybe you're just a clone of an infamous troll.

"And I referred you to Lubenow's thesis."

Which is all you have been doing. Maybe you could show us you learned something and present a paragraph or two of facts that support your assertions. No one else seems to think of Lub as an authority, yet you criticize us for not being intimately familar. Present dome relevent facts and convince us he knows what he is talking about. From what you have presented to date, he just sounds like a crackpot who cannot come up with any factual criticism of evolution so he makes up this racist silliness as the best he can come up with. That's a pretty low bar.