1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radical Brownies, or young (female) Black Panthers?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Feb 15, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I watched this on the news the other night, and it made me sick! Watching someone "brain-wash" these young kids with white hating propaganda. And the problem is, the message they taught them has long ago been proven to not be true. Brown was a thug, and he didn't have his hands up after he tried to grab the cops gun. Geesh! If any of us were clueless enough to wrestle with a cop for his gun, we'd for sure be tempting fate, regardless of the color of our skin.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ght-to-regurgitate-social-justice-propaganda/

This kind of hate speech is no different than the hate radical Islamists are pumping into the hearts and minds of children around the world.

What do you think of this, and what should be done to put an end to this? I suspect the Girl Scouts will disavow any association with this group and demand they not use their facsimile of the organization to promote their hate!

#1 righteousdude2, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

They can call us demeaning names such as cracker, honkey, whitebread chickensheet, &c., and it's a.o.k. But if we preach against the 'lifestyle of the sick & shameless', they want to accuse us of a hate crime...

Open up your bibles, guys...it's fulfilling every day before our very eyes...

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen .... well said!:thumbs:

4. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Uhm, I prefer the term Appalachian American, than you.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I would suggest we all wake up and smell the coffee. "Hate speech" is nothing more than an attempt to stop any dissenting voices from being heard.

It's not about left vs right or black vs white. It's about a bunch of power mad globalists using the weak minded among us to destroy all our freedoms while we blame the lefties and righties and the blacks and whites.

It's classic divide and conquer.

I would also suggest we all stop falling for it and quit playing along with the globalist's little game. But I've been suggesting that for years. So far most of you have shown you'd rather play along and give up what little freedoms you have left so long as you can go on wearing the "old comfortable shoe" of blaming the "other side" for everything.

I would also suggest that you RD2 stop acting on behalf of the dividers but I figure at this point you enjoy the work to much to stop.

#5 poncho, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will take you suggestion under advisement and get back with you. However, I wouldn't look for any changes coming from me, any more than I would look for changes coming from you! :wavey: Besides, aren't you a little arrogant; thinking you speak for the greater good? Heil poncho! :wavey: