1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radical Muslim: We drink our enemies' blood

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Alcott, Jan 19, 2007.

1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

The guy who said this was identified as an extremist.

But I want to forewarn you all who read this that when ANY Muslim speaks of "peace" the context in whic He says it is strictly within Muslim LAW for ALL!!!!!!!! When they have conquered the world for 'allah' they will then have peace. And THAT is the only peace they are talking about.

Believe it. Or don't at your own peril.

3. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

If they did succeed, they would then have each other to kill off, for some increasingly less important point.

4. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

sounds like propagandist garbage to me.....believe in <99 % of what you read or see in the media....because you ARE being manipulated

5. Daisy

Daisy New Member

The other guy in the story said he was mentally ill.

Baloney.

So what do you want to do, kill them all first? We actually are killing them in Afghanistan & Iraq, the vast majority of whom had absolutely nothing to do with 9-11 (some people's justification).

6. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Just keep appeasing them BG, you Aussies will be the last eaten.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They're doing a better job of killing each other than we could ever do alone.

8. Daisy

Daisy New Member

We're doing all right, but you have a point. How do the people who say that Muslims all follow the dictates of the Koran reconcile that?

I think there is far less religious motivation and more personal, political and territorial.

9. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Actually, we ARE NOT killing them in "Afghanistan & Iraq" - that is islamic propoganda. The killing in "Afghanistan & Iraq" IS BEING DONE by muslims.

Interesting note: more than 1 out of 8 muslims believe that what you are saying is true . . .

10. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Yes . . . but . . . from what the interviews with Amanpour uncovered, it seems that the Muslim extremists are more than 12% of the Muslims in England.

So . . . I gotta ask . . . if 1 in 8 call the bombing of Americans justified . . . then does that mean that the average Muslim family in England would expect that someone in their family is an extremist? Would this imply that the average Muslim would accept an extremist in their family?

1 in 8 means that most Muslim families in England have an extremist in their immediate family. And it probably means that ALL have extremists in their extended family.

So, while I think that it is true, noble, and courageous for a Muslim to stand up and call a Muslim extremist 'mentally ill', this leads me to ask the question: "Are there as many Muslims willing to stand up against the mentally ill within their families as there are Muslim extremists supporting the murder of Americans?"

11. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

No I do not agree with being so politically nor morally apologetic .....from personal experience I do not trust the media at all.

I will not be told that I cannot have the Aussie flag on my person on Aussie soil....recent furore here in Oz.... nor will I be told that I may not have Christian symbols on my car etc.

Sadly, I am affeared that we are winding down a hill to another major confrontation with religion being a rallying cry...I hope I am wrong.:praying: