1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radio is the best hobby on the planet

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by ClassicGod.Com, May 7, 2002.

1. ClassicGod.Com

ClassicGod.Com New Member

So glad you came in to see just what my hobbie is. Radio is my hobbie [​IMG]

I have 2 Christian Radio Stations that will be on live 24/7 days a week that anyone can listen to on the internet in July. Then we will be having our store opened up to all on the internet sometime there after. We even have our in house Screenprinting shop to help those who need their logo put on t-shirts or what ever it may be. Please stop and see our website soon.

www.classicgod.com

[​IMG]

If any of this sounds or looks like fun, and would like to be able to help, we are a non-profit so we can use all the help possible.

Thanks

Best Of Prayers
    Don Herbert
    www.classicgod.com

PS

While you stop by.....please click the vote button and vote. When you click on it, then you are done........thats all. Let make this the best site for beleivers and the lost to come to and visit and make it a life changing event. Thanks