1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rainbow

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gwen, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Yesterday afternoon we had the most brilliant rainbow I've ever seen. Usually, when I try to take a picture of one, they hardly show up, but this one was amazing! Here are 2 pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These were taken standing in my driveway. Just thot I'd share!:wavey:

2. standingfirminChrist

Beautiful rainbow!

I just finished reading, no more than five minutes ago, in my college course on the Penteteuch the account of Noah, the flood, and the rainbow that was a sign of the covenant God made not just with man, but with the animals as well.

Genesis 9:9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
    Genesis 9:10 And with every living creature that [is] with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
    Genesis 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
    Genesis 9:12 And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:
    Genesis 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
    Genesis 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

3. Joe

Joe New Member

Beautiful rainbow Gwen :thumbs: Looks like you have a nice neighborhood too

4. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow, what a rainbow! Thanks for sharing, Gwen! :)