1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rapper convict at school: principal defends...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Apr 22, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=143138&catid=40

T.I.'s criminal behavior includes:
    • Drug dealing
    • Purchasing machine guns/silencers from informant
    • Involvement in numerous brawls, etc. His "bodyguards" (thugs) have shot people during some melees.
    • Drug charges
    OK...so this guy, fresh out of the joint...is talking to students?? And if you'll read this cretin's "lyrics," (don't)--you'll quickly figure out there isn't a repentant bone in this thug's body.

So...a parent complained--asking why they couldn't have been informed, so as to opt out of the assembly. This is what the cranial/rectally inverted principal responded with:

If stupid were a felony, that principal would be in for life. What complete idiocy. Imagine: You ask a violent, drug-dealing, arms-dealing animal to speak to your kids...and when you complain, the idiot principle decides to play a political game.

Remember...we're not talking about a repentant criminal. We're talking about a guy whose lyrics still glorify violent, vulgar, misogynistic, sexual, evil behavior. This guy does not deserve to be heard by anyone. Especially children. And if the principal's judgment is that bad, he ought to be gone. Yesterday.

Tell "Dr." Oatts what you think: I'm not printing his email on this page...but I bet you could find it if you went HERE.

And if you want to tell his bosses about it...then go HERE.