1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RCC kills everyone in Europe

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by MikeS, Aug 20, 2003.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The "dark ages" came about as a gift of the RCC to Europe. Learning was stiffled and progress brought to a halt.

The list of "forbidden books" published by the RCC in the dark ages - will give a good insight into what was in their heads and fully explains why they banned the bibles written for everyone to read.

In Christ,

Bob

2. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I have the Catholic link to the list of forbidden books, authors, printers, preachers "or anything like that" - the list of "Forbidden books" is still available for the faithful to read.

In Christ,

Bob

3. GraceSaves

GraceSaves New Member

Bob, have you ever been wrong in your life before? [​IMG] I'm just curious. ;)

4. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I've been wrong - but I don't have a claim to infallability to defend - so it is easier to admit when I am in error.

In this case - we are still "waiting" for RC members on this board to have as much "outright Christianity" on the subject of the atrocities of the RCC in the dark ages -- as the Pope's OWN blue ribbon panel had in 1999.

In Christ,

Bob

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How many "dodges" And "defenses" do you find in this response to the report about the Pope's research group and the Christian response to atrocities of the dark ages?

(Parenthetical comments/responses mine)

In Christ,

Bob