1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RE:conditional security

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by thjplgvp, Jul 27, 2006.

1. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

I am interested in finding our who Daniel Comer is, he has written a book "the believes conditinal security" and hosts the web site

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/

But I can not find any info on who he is or what his denomination is. Is he Calvinist?

2. genesis12

genesis12 Member

I'd call him on the telephone .. ask him whazup. Judging from his website, he can't come to my house to play.

3. thjplgvp

thjplgvp Member

RE: Daniel Comer

He can't play at my house either.

I read chapter 6 and also some of his divorce info and find him to be somewhat scatter brained and picking and choosing verses to match his theology (if that is what he calls it) while insisting that he has spent thousands of hours researching the scriptures to support his view. And he has now pastored for 6.5 years though he did not say where or to whom. Except I think I picked up that he may be in the Philidelphia area of the country.

4. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well one thing is for dead sure - he can not posssibly be Calvinist!!