1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Relationship forever more

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by spirit1st, Jun 20, 2018.

1. spirit1st

spirit1st Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GOD has only wanted one thing from us , A one on one Relationship forever more ! First we must be Born Again ! Which is GOD giving us a New Spirit ! Salvation is of our Spirit man , Not our flesh part! GOD wanted a family in the image of our LORD JESUS CHRIST! And that is what our Spirit is after we are Born again ! GOD take our old spirit out ! Which is called the old man ! And gives us a New Spirit being ! Which is called the Hidden man ,inner man, Inward man , New creature , new spirit New Man ! Our flesh dies a sinner ! It returns to the Earth it came from ! Our New Spirit is made from GODS SEED!The same seed Our LORD Just came from ! That is why He calls us Brothers ! Heb_2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, Rom_8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. The LORD spoke to me ! He said more go to hell than ever before ! 1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. This is GODS perfect seed ! That is why our New Spirit cannot sin or die ! It is part of the family and household of GOD ! He calls us His kings and Priests and LORDS ! HE told me more people go too Hell than ever before ! Because they are taught to follow a religion or pope or preacher ! He Said We are to HEAR and follow ONLY HIM !
    Joh_10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
    Joh_10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: We can go to any church as long as they preach JESUS CHRIST and HIS CROSS! At our new birth ! We have HIS perfect type mind ! But without all the knowledge! Our Spirit grows as we feed it GODS living Words!
    Heb_5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
    1Pe_2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:1Co_2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. Salvation is a free gift! We just accept HIS Gospel as Truth and agree to HEAR and follow only HIM ! Every Religion will teach there group to hear and follow them ! that is why they go to HELL! We must Hear our Creator nd Follow only HIM ! We were CREATED by HIM for HIM !Many love there religion more than they LOVE our Creator ! 1Jn_4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. Gal_4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,