1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Report: Obama Admin Intimidating Soldiers who Know the Truth About Bergdahl

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Obama Administration operates as thugs. The president-to-be that once promised “hope,” “change,” and the most transparent administration in history has conducted his presidency in the utmost secrecy and have threatened and abused those who dared to challenger his administration’s narratives.

We have witnessed the abusive relationship that exists between the media and the Obama Administration. With their relentless assault on Fox News and their continued picking-and-choosing of who is in favor with the administration and who is not, the President and his staff have largely threatened and intimidated the Fourth Estate into submission.

The State Department has hidden and threatened those who are in a position to challenge the official, continually-changing stories surrounding the Benghazi terrorist attack.

The Obama Administration does not only threaten reporters or witnesses to the Benghazi massacre. Now, the latest scandal concerning Bowe Bergdahl is a liability for the Obama Administration and reports are emerging that indicate that the Obama Administration has been complicit in intimidating soldiers who know that Bowe Bergdahl is a deserter.

The Obama Administration’s crusade against our soldiers has gotten so bad that even the Huffington Post has been reporting on the outrageous treatment.

Last week, HuffPo columnist Bill Robinson spoke out on Fox and Friends and claimed that he had been receiving information from an inside source that claims that soldiers are being threatened, intimidated and discredited by the Obama Administration who are now threatened by the media narrative surrounding Bergdahl’s desertion.

Robinson claimed, “The White House, in concert with the State Department and Defense Department was orchestrating a campaign of threats and intimidation not only against infantrymen and the military men in Afghanistan at the time in 2009, but also against military officers and Pentagon officers to keep silent about what really happened, there.”

“He was more than just a deserter,” Robinson continued. “He was an out and out traitor.”

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/26/repo...soldiers-who-know-the-truth-about-bergdahl-2/

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course.

It's what one expects from this thuggish administration.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Kinda like I have said before; "You might tell me something about this administration that I didn't know, but it's highly unlikely you will tell me something that surprises me!"