1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Republicans are the modern day equivalent of the Scribes and Pharasees

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by StraightAndNarrow, Oct 1, 2006.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Any of you who are defending one party as being better or more moral than the other ought to hang your heads in shame.

2. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

Hello Petra-O IX and thanks for the sincere reply.

It is debatable whether he made himself clear but matters not. Your snippet only tries to make him look better. Yet remember, he later admits/claims not to have believed what he posted in the first place and only wanted to stir the pot.

Pretty much speaks for itself don’t you think! I can appreciate trying to stir the pot. But surely you do not believe stating a lie and then ignoring a "requested' apology; is reminiscent of how we should conduct ourselves? I can tell from your last post you know it was wrong and says more of you. I am not trying to be to hard but there it is.

I can appreciate this and no biggie! But what I stated is common knowledge and no I am not a politician, to answer your question. I don't think I would want to be, ha. :eek:

I have addressed this already and don’t really want to chase the tail but again, A) If someone calls themselves a Christian I accept what they say. It has nothing to do with skin, Party affiliation, Church Membership etc. Such is solely dependent on our relationship with Jesus. As you know and we all should know. It is why I took issue with the OP in the first place! B) I would however like to know, how people can vote for a Party that openly supports abortions. Who fights every opportunity to make any change as exampled with the recent vote. A party that states it “Proudly” supports the right to abortions and proclaims such to be a “Liberty”.
    C) As I and others have pointed out, it is virtually impossible to get 100% unity on voting issues. As there are some moderate Democrats as well as a few liberally slanted Republicans. It simply goes directly to what each party STANDS-FOR and/or how such important legislation truly plays out!

It is beyond me, how anyone could support a Party which "Proudly' stands by the right to kill innocent children and proclaims such to be a "Liberty". Sure the Republicans are also idiots for the most part. But the above is truly evil and surely something which anguishes our Lord.

This is just a general statement Petra-O and not directed at you. It is just something we all need to think about.

You have a great weekend also.:thumbsup:

In Christ, Take care.
    Ralph

#42 Ralph III, Oct 6, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2006