1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Republicans fire 2016 starting gun at Christian college that teaches world is 6,000 y

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Mar 23, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think Cruz is worried about giving his opponents "ammunition". He's in their face all the time.

But Im sure he would appreciate CBT's concern.:rolleyes:

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cruz may well cruise to the nomination. I can't see that anyone of either party can win a debate against him. Why even Nature herself is standing up and saying that here's a man!

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

That is false. You compromise Christian values every time you vote for the party of death, the followers of Baal, the democrat party that celebrates the slaughter of the unborn child. Man up Crabby and admit you are a hypocrite.

I realize that you will follow this post up with your usual rant about how I am pro-birth but not pro-life because I am rich white who hates all the poor and black but that is simply another lie. Your clone in Atlanta, Zaac, will do the same though he will complain because I am not somewhere trying to save one billion Muslims from going to hell.

You see Crabby you admit that you support the slaughter of the unborn because every post you put on this Forum is an attempt to slander the Republicans and praise the party of Baal, the slaughterer of the unborn children, the democrat party.

4. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pro-life, yes, let's do that, pro-life all the way. All life is precious and should be treated as such. No more abortions - no more death penalty.

Pro-life, yes, all life is precious

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't see how speaking at Liberty University hurts anyone. Nor do I see what Creationism, mentioned in the thread title, has to do with the election. I am a Creationist because I think that Darwin was unscientific.

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, Scripture all the way. The death penalty is Scriptural. Abortion is not Scriptural--it is Baal as Old Regular says--and it denies the individual due process because it says that a class of human beings are not human.