1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revolve

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by awesomedawn, Oct 12, 2003.

1. awesomedawn

awesomedawn New Member

A lady in our Sunday school class presented me with a book this morning. She asked me to check it out and see if it was appropriate for the youth to read, and if it was acceptable to be used in the church. The name of the book is "revolve", The Complete New Testament. I have a copy, but was interested if anyone can shed some light on this book. Thanks.

2. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Revolve is a New Testament published in a similar format to a fashion magazine.

Presumably, therefore, the content poses no problem; you'll have to judge the format for yourself.

3. Kidz-4-HIM

Kidz-4-HIM New Member

I just posted another post about the Revolve Bible in the Bible Forum. Might want to check it also a little latter.

4. awesomedawn

awesomedawn New Member

Thank you for the help. I have heard that it was used at one time in the Gilly Graham cursades, but I am not sure if it has "stayed the course" as he has.

5. awesomedawn

awesomedawn New Member

Of course this was when it was originally called "The International Children's Version."