1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rick Warren joins movement to end religious conflict

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mat 10:34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
    Mat 10:35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
    Mat 10:36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.
    Mat 10:37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
    Mat 10:38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Mat 10:26 "So have no fear of them, for nothing is covered that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.

Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

More Here

#1 Revmitchell, Jun 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008
  2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Sigh...when are the quotes taken out of context going to end with RW? I've never seen such vitriol by christians toward one pastor.

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

There was a similiar thread posted a couple of weeks ago. It was locked...for good reason too.

I have no idea why so many want to waste Kingdom time going after a man of God who is trying to make a difference for Christ in this world. That is something heavy to be answering to on the day of judgment.

4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What statement made by RW was taken out of context in this thread?

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

We wouldn't know since you didnt' provide a souce.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Actually I did provide a source as I did when the other thread was closed. It helps to read beyond the title.

#6 Revmitchell, Jun 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2008