1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RIP, Sonny Kim

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jkdbuck76, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...ati-police-officer-remembered-as-tough-a-hero

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...tos-prayer-vigil-for-police-officer-sonny-kim

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...icer-sonny-kim-killed-in-cincinnati-shootout/

Officer Kim was killed yesterday. The gunman, they believe, was doing suicide-by-cop based on his final FB message.

Officer Kim was a hero, not a terrorist. And to the people who regard him as a terrorist I say "read a list of Officer Kim's accomplishments and compare them to your own."

Cincinnati lost a great man, father, husband, protector, guide, and martial artist.

2. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

Apparently, the criminal who shot the cop was just charged with sexual assault. He didn't want to have to face the consequences. So suicide-by-cop was his way out.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All you said is right on, and shame on anyone saying differently. Like you know who :smilewinkgrin:

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Prayers for Officer Kim's family.

There are murdered unarmed black men out there too who were great men,fathers, husbands, sons, protectors, guides and gifted in many other areas until they were murdered by terroristic police officers

They were heros and not thugs, criminals or offenders. And to the people who regarded them as such, I say go check with the families they left behind.

So again, prayers for Officer Kim's family as I know it's tough losing a loved one. But the lives of the black unarmed men gunned down by police officers were no less valuable than Officer Kim's no matter what folks on this board think.

But I have yet to see anything from the majority on here other than the excoriating of the dead murdered by these terrorist police. I have heard they got what they deserved and any number of insults.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Save the shame bullying for someone who is moved by it.:wavey:

6. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

Comment withdrawn. It was not nice.