1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robt. Spencer: FBI tried to kill me

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Aug 15, 2018.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On May 4, 2015, Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller were having a draw Muhammad Cartoon contest in Garland, Texas. Two Muslims drove from Phoenix all night in an attempt to shoot them but Garland Police shot to death the two heavily armed Muslims before they could storm the building.

Texas officer saved lives in shooting outside Muhammad cartoon contest, police say

Now Robert Spencer is saying that an FBI agent tipped the Muslims off personally in Phoenix and followed them to Dallas but did not make any attempt to interfere with the Muslim plans to shoot to death Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller.

He published this information on the Glazov Gang video yesterday:

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What exactly is the this about making an image of their prophet?

Why is it so severe a sin?

Muslims see images of other of their holy men in the newspapers, on TV, etc...

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Canadian Lauren Southern got shut down in the UK and banned from the country because she tried to pass out pamphlets saying that Allah is gay when you can only pass out tracts saying that Jesus is gay in the UK.

Why would the FBI tip off terrorists? Did they have orders from someone high up in DC?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Must be as serious to them as using the "N" word to the left!!
    I used to think I knew what the "N" word meant, but it's become so toxic now that I'm sure it does not mean what I thought.
    After all, Trump is accused of using the "word" and the left has their panties all in a wad wanting to crucify him; Paula Deen had her TV career ruined because she supposedly used the "N" word some 15 or so years ago!
    So please, someone tell me exactly what this "N" word is today, as truly it is not what I used to believe.

(Just a note to say that this is PARTIALLY sarcastic - just to cool some of the anger from libs!)

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, she is not so wise.

Of course.