1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Roll On September

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by DanielFive, May 11, 2003.

1. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

No, I didn't but, since you brought it up, Aaron's cutting and pasting many goofball, conspiratorial, one sided, anti rock threads is irritating.

His refusal to answer questions is rude.

His treating anyone who disagrees with him as though they're his inferiors is rude.

His condemning those who disagree with him is ungracious.

OK. First of all, I never came close to aaron's character. What I commented on was his behavior and I believe that reading his own posts will bear this out. More than one person has already spoken up to attest to his boorish behavior.

And yet, you judge me so harshly.

I suggest you stop making assumptions about my Bible study habits until you're able to live the verses you quote.

What person?

You need to read my post more carefully and see that I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. Or are you just intenionally taking my words out of context to make it appear that I said something other than what I did?

I did.

Because judging someone by a style of music, which the Bible never comments on in the first place, is a trivial criteria to judge someone by.

Second, the division is coming from your side. We don't care what kind of music you guys listen to. You're the ones telling us what awful sinners we are for listening to a certain syle of music.

If you don't like the division, stop causing it. Allow someone the grace to disagree.

"Another veiled attack".

OK. I would ask you to demonstrate this phantom "veiled attack" but you still haven't come clean about lying about the last "veiled attack" so I guess it wouldn't do any good.

No, your fault is that you're such a narrow minded, insecure, judgemental hypocrite that you can't allow anyone to disagree with you or allow for the idea that God is bigger than you give Him credit for or that His body is more diverse than you want it to be.

You also have a habit of making wild accusations and, frankly, lying when t suits your purpose, and never backing it up.

And I will ask you to do the same.

All that having been said, I will stop and rely on my challenge issued earlier: anyone who believes what you say about me is true can read my words and see for themselves.

I'm confident that people will see that you're, for the sake of charity, "incorrect". I'm content to stand or fall on my own words and this is the last time I will feed the trolls.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to watching hillbillies drive around in circles.

2. DanielFive

DanielFive New Member

Vicious, as usual.

:eek: that's just the kind of post I was referring to when I mentioned your hate filled posts earlier.

You really are priceless aren't you.

May God have mercy on us all.

[ May 17, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: enda ]

3. Su Wei

Su Wei Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And how big are your's and Aaron's and Su Wei's?
    </font>[/QUOTE]*sucks in breath*
    and why'd my name get mentioned here???
    But then again, I agree with Aaron that God wouldn't be pleased if we had the approval of the likes of Mike.

Mike, i shall, for this post, break my self imposed silence to you to inform you that you really need to be honest with yourself and you need a reality check. :eek: You are not the person you paint yourself to be, please! :rolleyes:

May i reveal to you, Mr. Politeness and All-humility that the very first post i made here on the music forum was met with a sarcastic remark from you and a :rolleyes: . I was taken aback that christians could be like that and didn't think that was very pleasant at all, especially when i was honestly trying to make a point without putting anyone down.

In all your posts, you have never admitted wrong and never apologised. (I can hear your reply right now, "Why apologise when no mistake was made in the first place?")

You are amazing! :eek:

4. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

Probably not, but who among us is?

May I remind you that several of my posts here on the music forum have been met with nastiness and condemnation from you?

Like I said, I'll let my posts speak for themselves.

Not true. I have, just not to you. You have my word: When you demonstrate that I'm wrong, I'll admit to being wrong. When you deserve an apology, I'll issue one.

I am large. I contain multitudes. - Walt Whitman

Please feel free to return to your self imposed silence now.

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Think this thread has degenerated enough and attacked enough and vented enough?

I do and I'm in charge. Let's focus on issues and not on people, on what is important and not who cut or editted or watever. Case Closed.