1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rollcall: Challenge for Preachers!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Bartimaeus, May 20, 2004.

1. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

No, I don't get your point. Your point seemed to be that I don't believe the Bible because I understand that the OT was written to Israel living in a theocratic monarchy where church and state were inextricably linked. None of that has relation to the church in America.

I agree that we have judges and representatives that hate God's word. And Peter tells us to be in submission to them so that by our obedience their ignorant foolishness is put to shame. I agree that we should witness and pray for them. But until they ask us to disobey one of God's commands, we don't have the authority to illegally object, even if we think it violates the constitution.

2. Jailminister

Jailminister New Member

Then let's just leave it at that. I am making no head way with you, nor you with me. We just agree to disagree.

Have a good day, Brother.