1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Romans 8:7: Does It Support Calvinism?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DrJamesAch, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winman

Winman Active Member

When have I EVER denied that any person was not influenced by God to be saved? Cornelius had to hear of the true God to worship him, he did not invent God in his head.

This is one of the big BOGUS arguments of Calvinism, they claim that folks like myself say a man can believe without God's grace. Nonsense! No man could believe in God or Jesus unless God first reveals himself to that man.

No, Biblicist is a motormouth. If no one answers his posts, he will answer them himself. He quotes himself over and over again.

You are wrong, neither Cornelius nor the Philipian jailer were regenerated, because no man can be alive again until he first believes and his sins are forgiven, yet both sincerely sought God. Cornelius was very devout, prayed always, and did righteous works, yet the scriptures plainly say he needed to be saved, and also show he did not have the Spirit until Peter preached to him.

Cornelius and the Philipian jailer easily refute Total Inability whether you will be honest enough to admit it or not.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I bet no one will. This whole thread is pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.