1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rome, the Future Capital of the Future United States of Europe, and the Destruction of the Vatican

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by christiang, Oct 14, 2017.

1. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
  2. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Thats a interesting theory...... I like my version.

Black Screen......words fade into the screen:

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns… “I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. (Daniel 7:7-11 [ESV])

Meanwhile on board The Catholic Cathedral Class Vessel The Meatless Friday........

FIRE!!!!.....Launch all Missles!
    [​IMG]

::::explosion sounds::::

Sir we just intercepted a distress call from a "Christian Gaviria" He says the Vatican is going to be naked, ransacked and burned!

Tell the commanders to hold the line, we will make for the VATICAN!!, Access the St.Anthony net and plot course to Earth! We can't let it fall!!!!

3. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Too late! Fallen already (Revelation 18:2).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh good grief, the tortured interpretations never stop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    Why is it so far fetched that the Vatican, who has shed the blood of countless people, would not eventually be destroyed by God? Or do you suppose that it will continue on endlessly?

6. utilyan

Site Supporter

First I think its silly to attribute to what is GOOD the exact victory conditions of what is EVIL.

Evil has been a murderer from the beginning. Some want God to kill everyone who is evil? so does evil!

So many dead you say, Can you name one I killed?

Christiang, is there ANYONE in the ENTIRE WORLD who has a better understanding or even equal understanding of Christianity other then you?

What I see going on is POPE-Gaviria.

"selling everything is the ultimate act of humility that Jesus Christ has required of all who wish to be his disciple" --CG

That is funny coming from a company CEO.

How are you going to get someone to believe anything you don't believe yourself?

The teachings wrote down say that there is nothing we can do God has to choose us and then we stop sinning then sell our possessions and do good things.

So whats the point in whining about it all the time?

I've heard of sore losers but why is it necessary to be a sore winner?

If the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't complain about your attitude since according to your theology it is expected, I would simply pray on God's mercy to fix everything.

Is it your Car's fault when you decided not to give it gas to run and it does not move?

I hope its your car's fault cause then that would be consistent to your Logic.

7. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    If I am indeed a CEO, and subsequently well off, shouldn't that tell you that I have more to lose from saying, "sell your possessions"? Perhaps you should believe the scriptures when it says to do this, instead of finding fault in the person that is simply repeating what the scriptures say, because ultimately you yourself do not want to obey.

8. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How about all the other Christians of other denominations who caused the deaths of countless other people, will God destroy them too?

9. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    What do you suppose the seven trumpets of Revelation, along with the seven bowls of wrath of Revelation, which happen shortly after the second coming of Christ are all intended to do, but destroy most of the world and kill many? Yet each in their own order, with the Vatican to be destroyed first before the coming of the Lord.

10. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What a tangled web you weave.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    No, it is you who does not understand.

12. utilyan

Site Supporter

Oh is obedience required now? Told you we were right.

Because if its like how your website says that its on God to pick'em. Why don't you ask God about it rather then bug us about it?

13. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    Why, because its difficult to bear the truth, so you'd rather suppress it by trying to shut me up?

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (Romans 1:18 [NASB])

14. utilyan

Site Supporter

I rather you say its my fault then point to your teachings that say its God's fault.

15. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? (Romans 9:19-21 [ESV])

16. utilyan

Site Supporter

A potter can also mold a knife to kill, just because he can, we don't accuse he will or has.

1 Corinthians 10
    13No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Jeremiah 18

1The word which came to Jeremiah from the LORD saying, 2“Arise and go down to the potter’s house, and there I will announce My words to you.” 3Then I went down to the potter’s house, and there he was, making something on the wheel. 4But the vessel that he was making of clay was spoiled in the hand of the potter; so he remade it into another vessel, as it pleased the potter to make.

5Then the word of the LORD came to me saying, 6“Can I not, O house of Israel, deal with you as this potter does?” declares the LORD. “Behold, like the clay in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel. 7“At one moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to uproot, to pull down, or to destroy it; 8if that nation against which I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent concerning the calamity I planned to bring on it. 9“Or at another moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to build up or to plant it; 10if it does evil in My sight by not obeying My voice, then I will think better of the good with which I had promised to bless it. 11“So now then, speak to the men of Judah and against the inhabitants of Jerusalem saying, ‘Thus says the LORD, “Behold, I am fashioning calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh turn back, each of you from his evil way, and reform your ways and your deeds.”’ 12“But they will say, ‘It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.’

Vessel of Honor and Dishonor are meaningless to God. If a Dishonored turns from its evil, God will relent. (verse 8). and when a Vessel of Honor does evil in his sight he does a better good then what he promised to bless it.

In short when you sin, its your fault.

17. christiang

christiang Member

Faith:
    Jewish
    Because in the grand scheme of things, if you chose to repent, it was because God led you to do so, hence,

Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you to repentance? (Romans 2:4 [BSB])

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. (John 6:44 [NIV])

Whereas if you chose to continue in your evil ways, it was because God hardened your heart to do so. There's never a point where anything that happens in creation happens outside the determination of God, even the outcome of a roll of a dice,

We may throw the dice, but the LORD determines how they fall. (Proverbs 16:33 [NLT])

This is a profound realization that many do not have, and many cannot reach, because of hardness of heart and disbelief.