1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romney tops Republican poll for 2016

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Nov 26, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Mitt Romney, the Republican Party's unsuccessful presidential nominee in 2012, leads the field for the 2016 election among Republican voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.

The former Massachusetts governor would have a slight edge over potential Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by 45 percent to 44 percent in a general election, the poll found.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/romney-tops-republican-poll-16-ahead-clinton-election-150309967.html

Six of one, half dozen of another.

2. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looks like the MSM is trying to pick the republican nominee for the Republican Party again. Although it is way to early in the game to know who the front runner is. I remember in 2006 everyone knew that Hilary was going to be the Nominee for the Democrats. We see how that turned out. Although as much as it pains me I would have rather she had gotten the Nomination then Obama.