1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Paul sets one-day GOP fundraising record!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JamieinNH, Nov 5, 2007.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hold that thought, but don't hold your breath. ;)

2. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I'm sure you think you are correct, and to a point I agree with you.
    Ron Paul reminds me of a cross between Larry King and Neal Boortzs and I for one am not ready for that. That what makes politics grand, we all want!!!

3. SeekingHisTruth

SeekingHisTruth New Member

Looking at this from a purely "human" stand point Paul is going to have a hard time winning the primary much less the general election, because even the so-called "conservative" media doesn't like him.

Paul is still considered a third-party type of candidate and the American elite does not want to do away with the two-party system. Just listen to Shawn Hannity for a few minutes and you can see this. Hannity wants to keep the status quo going as much as anyone else while they "talk" about this that and the other.

Talk is cheap, but that seems to be the only thing folks are doing these days.

Bottom line is if Paul stands a chance at all he better start "spending" some of that record-setting fundraising funds :).