1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

Thanks, Icon. I, too, have worked my way through problems with several people of different beliefs on several forums, and with some of those people I wouldn't have thought that would ever be the case. A few of them even turned out to be friends of mine. So, I know it can happen. As I may or may not have mentioned, a couple of my close friends are Calvinists.

I also have a strong grasp on Christian history. It was one of my specialties, and I did not restrict my studies only to those I agreed with.

Blessings to you.

2. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh oh. Then what were "false ideas" and "much error" these Baptist martyrs "held" to?

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    There may be a bit of conflating going on. Considering the time frame, some maybe conflating Holmes, Clark and company with the Continental (Ana)Baptists and the English General Baptists.