1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saddam More Pathetic Than Previously Thought

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Daisy, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Daisy

Daisy New Member

This sounded important, so I googled for the link myself. I believe the New York Times broke the story, but their new policy won't keep the article online (for free) for long.
    There is a declassified exerpt from U.S. military's Joint Forces Command on Foreign Affairs (linkie) available - I haven't read it yet myself. It's probably worth archiving for future reference.

2. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Should they change it then, to "Saddam lied and people died"?

Following his trial on crimes against humanity, he is at least a bit entertaining when he claimed the other day he was the Head of State and then the judge corrected him, 'You are a defendent in a criminal trail'. I was waiting for him to tell the court to (again) go to H3ll.

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

There is a certain irony that he no longer had the WMDs, yet lacked the proof of their destruction. But it was Bush's unseemly rush to war that curtailed the inspections that may very well have uncovered Saddam's embarrassing secret.

BTW, welcome back, eca! It's been a while. I hope you've been well.