1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint or Sinner??

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by donnA, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Artimaeus

Artimaeus Active Member

Paul said I was. If he is chief then I am not. ;)

Then why did he object in Rom 3:7 when he was judged a sinner? Why did Peter make a distinction between the righteous and the sinner?

Couldn't agree more, but that is not the only way the word "sinner" is used.

2. yeshua4me2

yeshua4me2 New Member

i think this arguement is over semantics, you both define sinner differently. by both your definitions (in their respective arguements) of sinner works

thankyou and God Bless

3. MaryKay

MaryKay New Member

I heard a George Jones song on this subject and he said , the difference between a sinner and a saint is " one is saved and the other one ain't"

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

Thats right MaryKay, the bible uses the title sinner for unsaved, yet saved can still sin, the difference is Jesus.

5. MaryKay

MaryKay New Member

I agree totally . We who are saved still sin because we are still only human. Thanks to the grace of God and the sheding of Jesus blood we are forgiven.