1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Salvation is a New Spirit being !

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by spirit1st, Nov 21, 2013.

1. spirit1st

spirit1st Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    We are made New Creatures and have New Names! Our old names die with our old bodies! 2Co_5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
    Gal_6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
    Rev_2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
    Our Old bodies and there minds return back to the dust of the Earth !
    Gen_3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
    He has New bodies awaiting us in New Jerusalem !
    2Co_5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
    We are All a spirit being ,just as our Father god is a Spirit being !
    Heb_12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
    1Co_15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Rom_8:10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
    He only dwells in our Spirit !He does not dwell in our flesh !
    Eph_2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
    . Rom_7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing
    Rom_9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God
    1Co_15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
    Joh_6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.