1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah Palin coke and s*x scandal

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Matt Black, Sep 16, 2011.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hey don't worry so much about it. The people we elect don't lead the nation, the bankers and corporations do. All the politicians are there for is to put a happy face on our destruction and to take the blame (other than the banksers and corporations) while and when it happens.

2. FundyPat

FundyPat New Member

Allow me to be the board contrarian.

Who's to say it was not true? I mean, the woman lies about everything under the sun. She came to the Republican convention, riding on the White horse of social Conservatism and then lied about her oldest daughter being knocked up.

Not only that, she still will not reveal where her son trig was born. Further more, she's been caught in so many lies, it is unreal; when it comes to her political career, heck, she even lied about her college years.

I just cannot stand her, she thinks she should be President, because she's a girl! She's also a feminist too and that's against everything Bible and Christian. Went on Fox News and was fawning over the late Geraldine Ferraro like she was some hero. I wanted to vomit.

So, yeah, I tend to believe that book and much more about her.

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Now that is fine talk from a claimed Christian! Knocked UP! Come on! How are you any different then Sarah Palin?

4. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Fundy and the book's author must have been reading from the same playbook. High on sensationalism and zero on substantiation.

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :sleeping_2:Z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm with you on this one Hank. :sleeping_2:

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It Shouldn't matter, In Fact....

....It may help her in the long run. It spreads some much-needed grime over her squeaky-clean image, and what American won't vote for someone that has a sorted past? :smilewinkgrin:

I believe this took place before her marriage to Todd, but I could be mistaken. Most will discount it as being the kind of behavior most university students take part in during their wild, loose reckless days of youth!

Not that this is right by any means, but Americans are getting awfully strange when it comes to morals and values and how they played a part in the persons past. :tear:

I'll never understand this way of thinking, but it seems to be more common with each new generation that descends upon mankind! :tear:

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

8. billwald

billwald New Member

It would be OK with Republicons if it had been a white football player? <G>

9. billwald

billwald New Member

What's wrong with "knocked up?" You all always use medical terms to describe a medical condition?

10. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are You Playing....

....The race card on this post??? :wavey: