1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah Palin: Deeply Threatening to the Left ?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 2, 2008.

1. North Carolina Tentmaker

Well I agree with you here BB. Sarah was not nominated to attract Hillary supporters. No one who would support Hillary would support Palin. Palin is the anti-Hillary, she is pro life, pro gun, pro death penalty, pro oil, and opposes taxes and big government. She and Hillary are polar opposites. Palin believes what I do.

Who Palin will attract, energize, and motivate are the conservatives. People like me who were really reluctant to vote for another liberal Republican. At least we now have a conservative VP nominee.

I was never opposed to Hillary because she was a woman, I was opposed to her because I feel she is wrong on every major issue facing our nation and would lead us down the wrong path. I don't support Palin because she is a woman. I support her becasue I think she is right on every major issue she has spoken up on so far and I think she will lead our nation to a brighter future.

Vote for the Cuda in '12, no matter how '08 turns out.

We are looking at the first female president of the United States, and it ain't gonna be Hillary.

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Then Hillary won't be the first woman president.

3. North Carolina Tentmaker

I sure hope not.

I never thought Hillary was electable, she just has so much negative baggage. I know there are millions that love her, but there are tens of millions that hate her.

I had previously thought Elizabeth Dole might be our first female prez. But she has lowered her profile in recent years.

Now of course, there is a new girl in town.

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

Still waiting for specifics on this charge of yours, Ken...

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. THAT is a disturbing image. :laugh:

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are correct. It was hyperbole and not worthy of a serious discussion. I withdraw the statement.

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You won't like her.

She's a Conservative and doesn't buy into conspiracy theories.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Seems like you thought Bush was a conservative at one time too. :laugh: