1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Satanic Sects: the Common Enemt

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by faith in the south, May 1, 2006.

1. faith in the south

faith in the south New Member

I ve being reading in an Argentinian publication about a Woman called Dianne Core, member of ChildWatch, an organization that looks for children bieng kiddnapped. The investigatios leaded her to Pedofilia, and this to Satanic Rites. Its amazing what he found:
    Children raped by their own fathers of Brothers, girls raped at the age of 3 years old, girls forzed to get pregnant and then forced to make an abortion and eat the body of her own child, drugs, satanic rock ,etc. All this thing made in kind of Satanic masses ridiculating Jesus, the Saints, Virgin Mary, and even there is black marcket of the Holly Communion, the Eucharisty, that the price depends on from wich Priest it comes from.

So if the enemy hates our rites, we must pray for them and practice them with much more devotion!!!!

Does anybody knows more about Satanic Rites?, cause I know there is one just 7 blocks from my house!!!

2. SpyHunter

SpyHunter New Member

Most Satanic rites were created in the 17th and 18th century by the English Hellfire Clubs, which were established by the pseudo-christian nobility of Britain who wanted to indulge in practices forbidden to the "common rabble."
    The original leaders of the modern Satanic movement were "Christian" clergymen who liked the idea of leading members of the "upper class" in diabolical orgies and other blasphemous activities.
    Satanic-ritual abuse claims more victims a year than breast cancer (we don't always know this because most SRA victims survive their trauma in order to live tormented lives).
    However, I don't see where all this comes into play concerning carnal sacraments. Personally, I find such a comparison to be shameful and without class. Might just be me.

SpyHunter