1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saudis blame Zionism for Al-quada and terrorist attacks

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Dallasdid, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

In a meeting with Saudi people and leaders one of the Saudi government people blamed Zionism for Al-quada. Now only did they say Al-quada is run by Zionist they also said all the terrorist attacks were all by Zionist. Is this not sad or what? Jewish people always blamed the Muslims hate them and will go and tell their people out landish lies and feed the hatred for Jewish people and Israel.

:mad:

2. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

The peaceful Muslims who kidnap and decapitate peoples heads, do suicide bombings, attack innocent people do everything except accepting responsibility for thier own vile actions. They are cowards not soldiers. They have no honor or manhood. they perpetrate an atrocity then whine and cry when they are retaliated against saying you hit me back how terrible. Ridding the world of these vermin is the best thing that can happen.
    Read the koran it teaches killing non muslims (thier method of evangelism).For those who perpetrate these crimes there is no respect and there should be no mercy.They need to learn to live with the rest of the world and stop making excuses for thier behavior. If they are truly people they should police thier own within the muslim community instead of crying and making weak excuses for thier behavior.

3. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

One more thing. If the muslims who have come to this country to enjoy the freedoms,the wealth,the lifestyle want to do something let them join the military,the cia,& fbi. I know some will say that some of the muslims have done that but what percentage, I think it is miniscule.
    I think most just stand aside and observe waiting to see which side will win .
    My muslim friend if you love this country step up to the line.
    By the way I'm a Vietnam vet so I have stepped up to the line.

4. mioque

mioque New Member

You expect the Saudis to admit they have ever done something wrong?!
    That would be considered a sign of weakness.
    I expect that there are elements within the Saudi government that are even more driven to hunt down Al Quaida than their US counterparts (mostly because of what Al Quaida will do to them their families and their wealth if they ever get the upper hand in Arabia), but they would never openly admit any failure whatsoever on their part, or on the part of their fellow countrymen.
    Yes, they are the worst hypocrites on the planet.

"My muslim friend if you love this country step up to the line."
    ''
    Amen Bro.Bill.
    Mind you, after this previous statement:"Read the koran it teaches killing non muslims (thier method of evangelism)." I don't think you have many muslim friends left.
    And that is problematic because I strongly suspect that without the support of a great number of Moslims the USA will not succeed in wiping out Al Quaida.

5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Is there a source link for the first post's comments?

6. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

I dont think we need to hate Muslims not that I am suggesting any of you have made that in your message. But also in James it says in chapter 2 to be live like you are the one who will be judged by the law of liberty and it goes on to say that those who show no mercy will be judged with no mercy. So let us pray for them love the muslim people but yes we also need to be aware of the error and stand up for truth.

7. jet11

jet11 Member