1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Save the USA: stop CAFTA

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Pennsylvania Jim, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Pennsylvania Jim

Pennsylvania Jim New Member

Yes, and in this case, even non-citizens.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thats what I thought you meant. To bad our elected public servants are so eager to serve foreign entities and sell their true masters, the American people down the drain. But, you know what they say..."money talks", and America is going broke.

3. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

To which I responded:

I totally misread your posting and I certainly owe you an apology. In fact I did not take the time to fully look at what you were saying before I responded.

I have had the misfortune to know some less than scrupulous preachers in the past. I often allow this to cloud my feelings toward them even now. I should not assume you to be anything less than you say. I do apologize for this error on my part toward you. Please forgive me.

4. Pennsylvania Jim

The amazing thing is that when the next election rolls around, people will re-elect them. "Hey, he's not as bad as Satan. Nobody's perfect".

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The only politicians that "have a chance at winning" are the ones ready, willing, and able to trade our national sovereignty for gratuities and advancement up the political food chain.

6. Pennsylvania Jim

As long as the majority of people are willing to swallow that lie, we continue to slide.

I wish people understood the power of their vote.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The majority of people that swallow that lie are in for a rude awakening when the blue helmets are here to enforce the policies of the WTO, IMF and the UN charter.

8. Pennsylvania Jim

If they are smart enough to pose as pseudo-Christians, most probably won't get it then, either.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Won't matter by that time anyway, the PTB are well prepared to handle the situation in the unlikely event their cover is blown.

To bad too, cuz I really loathe the thought of having to watch all those celebrity crimes and trials "newstories" that will undoubtly take over the broadcast media to keep the lid on it.

10. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

"A nation without borders is not a nation."
    -- Ronald Reagan

11. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

To which I responded:

I totally misread your posting and I certainly owe you an apology. In fact I did not take the time to fully look at what you were saying before I responded.

I have had the misfortune to know some less than scrupulous preachers in the past. I often allow this to cloud my feelings toward them even now. I should not assume you to be anything less than you say. I do apologize for this error on my part toward you. Please forgive me.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Apology accepted. [​IMG]

12. Pennsylvania Jim

Reagan sure wasn't perfect, but what we've had since makes it look that way.

13. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Soon you will be driving a GM car made in China. We are buying steel at a much higher price than we were due to the Chinese market. We are also buying sheet goods at an incredible ncrease in cost compared to what it was about two years ago. As the economy of other countries so will prices because we are so dependent on them.

Recently at the local university were three faculty positions open and the top three people in each field were all from China. Over 1/2 of the graduate students are from other countries. Over 1/2 of the faculty are from other countries.

Anyone know of any steel production facilites in the US?

14. rivers1222

rivers1222 Member

gb03433 writes:

Anyone know of any steel production facilites in the US?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    AK Steel in Middletown, Ohio. But I believe it is Kawasaki Steel who owns half of it. Might be wrong.

15. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Do you know how big is it? Who do they produce steel for?

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I actually had high hopes for the conservative movement...until it was co-opted. :mad:

17. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

We were discussing this issue tonight at our monthly Constitution Part meeting, we also watched the video, Trespassing Allowed: The Free Trade Area of the Americas. If you haven't seen this video yet, I do recomend it. It shows how the FTAA is not about free trade as much as it is intended to lead to open borders (as in the EU) and the consolidation of 34 countries in North America, South America, and the Caribbean.

18. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

At a meeting before the Council on Foreign Relations last year, the speaker was Vice President Dick Cheney. In the audience was David Rockefeller. C-Span filmed Cheney's speech, and filmed also the comments made afterward by David Rockefeller, who rose to address the Vice President while Cheney fielded questions from the audience:

Rockefeller speaking: "Mr. Vice President, I just enjoyed so much your whole speech, but I was particularly pleased that you gave such a strong endorsement for the Free Trade agreement for all of the Americas; a subject which has been of great concern to me for many years and particularly recently, and I think it's absolutely essential for the strength of our economy."

The 1994 Miami Summit and the FTAA proposal was created by Rockefeller organizations which comprised a Rockefeller network:

Council of the Americas, founder and honorary chairman: David Rockefeller;

http://www.counciloftheamericas.org/

http://www.state.gov/p/wha/rls/rm/32133.htm

The Americas Society, chairman: David Rockefeller;

http://www.counciloftheamericas.org/

The Forum of the Americas, founder, David Rockefeller;

http://www.forosocialamericas.org/index.phtml.en

The Institute for International Economics, financial backer and board member: David Rockefeller;

http://www.iie.com/

http://www.iie.com/research/globalization.htm

The Trilateral Commission, founder and honorary chairman: David Rockefeller.

http://www.trilateral.org/

Henry Kissinger, member of the Executive Committee of the Trilateral Commission, said in 1993 in a syndicated article: "NAFTA will represent the most creative step toward a New World Order taken by any group of countries since the end of the Cold War. NAFTA is not a conventional trade agreement, but the architecture of a new international system."

The FTAA is the next step which the Globalists seek in establishing their one-world government.

Source: The Mental Militia

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Amazing isn't it? The rich and powerful all calling for a New World Order and singing it's praises while the majority of people deny it exists.

20. rivers1222

rivers1222 Member

Do you know how big is it? Who do they produce steel for? </font>[/QUOTE]------------------------
    gb03433,
    Sheet rolled galvanized steel mainly for the auto industry. Will try to get you the specifics tomorrow. Kids got me busy tonight.