1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SBC Executive Committee Rejects Purge

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Jerome, Mar 7, 2011.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

If it was so petty, why did you bother bringing it up? Don't pull a Crabby on us here. You made an accusation, let's see the proof. If you can't provide proof, submit your retraction.

(for the record, I'm IFB, not SBC. I have no stake in defending the SBC, but when someone makes an accusation they should be able to back it up.)

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Where did I slander anyone? The issue was written about in one of the Baptist papers. If that is a lie then the Baptist paper lied.

3. sag38

sag38 Active Member

You have yet to provide a source and until you do you are guilty of doing nothing but spreading malicious gossip. This is typical for you when it comes to the SBC. What is it with you? Did a SBC executive shoot your child or steal you wife or something?

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Why such gossip? Prove your point with some documentation.

5. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Do you really want me to do that?

6. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Of course!

7. Osage Bluestem

The duty of the church is to be faithful to the word of God. You can't do that and associate with groups that defy the bible and claim things the bible says are sin are not sin.

Faithfullness to God's word and pro hoomosexual groups are not compatible positions.

8. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Piper calls SBTS posh and dangerous
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8QC-...eature=related

In this thread, started by you, dated, 02-11-2011, 06:37 PM, you misrepresented (took words out of context) the words of Piper to make it look like SBTS (an SBC institution) was an ungody place. You continued with the attack through out the thread even though Gelfreidrick called you on it several times. Do I need to post more evidence?

#28 sag38, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
  9. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

Ever drink a coke? Use ATT? Wear a pair of Levi's? If so, you have supported or associated with groups that further the homosexual agenda among other things.

The truth is, it is flatly IMPOSSIBLE to act in this world without exposure to sin in some sense or another, and anyone who says otherwise simply hasn't looked very hard.

10. Osage Bluestem

Drinking a coke or wearing a pair of jeans isn't the same as a church affiliating with a pro gay organization.

All Godly churches should cut ties from pro gay organizations. If they don't they compromise the word of God.

11. John Toppass

John Toppass Active Member
    Site Supporter

I did a search (does it matter how in depth?). I could not find anything about the subject that had not been addressed. So, I guess we have someone spreading gossip unless they can prove their position. I just proved mine.