1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scarborough: For Anyone But Trump, ‘The Mainstream Media Would Have Called This Race’ [VIDEO] Read

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough said Tuesday that if any other candidate had the lead that Donald Trump has, “the mainstream media would have called this race over.”

Scarborough told the panel that the race is coming down to “who can get the wild card berth for the playoffs. The fact is, Donald Trump is so far ahead in every one of these polls. Massively ahead.”

Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin interjected that Trump is the “number one seed.”

“Let’s just state the obvious,” Scarborough said. Trump is “the number one seed. Number one, undefeated. Let’s just state the obvious. If it were any other candidate but Donald Trump right now, the mainstream media would have called this race over.” Halperin agreed.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/19/s...ld-have-called-this-race-video/#ixzz3xjBOYckz

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump doesn't have a majority, so the opposition combined outpolls him. Also, Trump may have reached a plateau or a peak.

Secondly, the media part of the campaign is over and now the voting begins. Trump was too green to build a machine in Iowa and Cruz is favored to win Iowa.

In a hypothetical two-way race, Cruz outpolls Trump. If Cruz wins in Iowa, New Hampshire might take a second look at Cruz, who is pretty smart for a Baptist, having gone to Harvard and all. I worked for a local real estate mogul--he is a prima donna just like Trump. After a while, you get tired of the hype and the vague answers no matter how much you admire the showmanship, which I admire tremendously.

That is not to say that you pays your money and you takes your choice. In Indiana, we don't vote until May so it is up to the rest of the country to decide, and we expect that the decision will be made by March. We need another Bob Taft.

In this matter, I trust the wisdom of the American people. We Hoosiers have survived many bad Presidents: FDR, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, and Obama. These leaders all have to be prayed for because only Jesus has the answers to today's problems, as you know.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very true, but under this president the rejection of God "officially" has reached new levels, and I'm not real sure this nation can survive such. (Wouldn't hurt my feelings a bit to be proven wrong here!!)

I am fully aware that IF the Christians of the USA return to Him, He can do the impossible, and I hope and pray that this is the case, BUT ---- !!

This just may be the "president we don't survive".:(

4. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ....lol, they've been hoping/saying that for seven months now and he just keeps climbing....

5. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ain't that the truth!

6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, but no. Nobody is declared the winner and the race over until Super Tuesday is over, at the earliest.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk