1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Schizophrenia: Medical condition or Demonic oppression?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by michael-acts17:11, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

It's hard to respond to this without making personal attacks. But I'll do my best. Frankly, I am incensed by this type of thinking. It is deluded. It is irrational. It is down right stupid.

Some of you on this board are aware of my personal situation. Most aren't. While I'm not going to get into it here, as I prefer to keep most of it private, let me tell you this: my condition(s) was not brought on by sin. I know this for a fact. My condition(s) can make me see/hear/feel things that at the least are irrational, and at timed just plain not there.

As a born again christian, I cannot be demon possessed. Oppressed, yes. But while demons can get a kick out of watching my actions that result from my mental state, they can not put thoughts into my head.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    jESUS SAID THAT THE MAN WAS BLIND NOT DUE TO EITHER HIS OR HIS PARENTS SIN. WAS HE WRONG?

if a Christian comes down with cancer, should he take the surgery, radiation, medicine etc, oris he suppossed topray in the name of jesus for divine healing, or exactly what then?