1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

School shooting debate: Shaq says cops in schools instead of ban / Students hold counter protest

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Calminian, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Calminian

Calminian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Good on Shaq. I'd prefer undercover cops, and would avoid metal detectors/guarded entrances at all costs.

And good on the students holding a counter protest. The ratio is overwhelmingly for a gun ban. Stupid! If I were a student I'd want a marksman at my school taking on the pill popping psycho. Taking out a few guns does nothing. You need to take out the shooter.

[​IMG]

SHAQ: COPS IN EVERY SCHOOL, DON'T BAN GUNS...

Students Hold Counter-Protest To Walkout, Defend 2nd Amendment...

Most celebrities, with their armed bodyguards, aren't for arming the schools. Guess it's a privilege they want only for themselves.

Celebrities Praise Students’ Walkout for Gun Control: ‘This is Only the Beginning’
    [​IMG]
    Celebrities took to Twitter to applaud as students walked out of school Wednesday in support of stricter gun control laws.

[​IMG]
    Bernie Sanders Addresses Students Marching For Gun-Control — Protected By Armed Capitol Police! (VIDEO)

And isn't this lovely?

[​IMG]
    Students Flip Off Trump Hotel, Chant “F*ck Trump!” During #NationalWalkoutDay In Washington, D.C

#1 Calminian, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Schools should be protected more or less like federal buildings are. Israel stopped school shootings so we should ask them for advice and technical assistance since we have not been very good at protecting our children.