1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Searching

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by TennisNE1, Mar 17, 2013.

1. TennisNE1

TennisNE1 Member

I really didn't know where to put this thread. If it is in the wrong place, please move it.

I am searching for someone with counseling experience with Ptsd relating from military deployment.

Cindy

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What exactly do you need?

3. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://regularbaptistchaplaincy.org/?p=797

Regular Baptist Chaplaincy A Ministry of the GARBC

"The long war in Iraq and Afghanistan and frequent deployments to the war zone have placed especially heavy pressure on military personnel and their families. Challenges peculiar to the warrior class have come to the attention of the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors. The organization has begun offering a military track to speak to post-traumatic stress disorder and other needs as part of its Biblical counseling ministry. Executive Director Randy Patten contacted Chaplain John Murdoch, director of Regular Baptist Chaplaincy Ministries, asking if he would be willing to help initiate this specialty. Three chaplains joined Murdoch for NANC’s annual conference in Walnut Creek, Calif., Oct. 3–5: Chaplain Bill Gasser, Navy Reserve, assigned to a Seabees unit; Chaplain Michael Taylor, USN, assigned to the USMC Mountain Warfare School; and Chaplain Mark Worrell, Army, assigned to The Old Guard at the Arlington National Cemetery. All three chaplains have served tours of deployment."

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Does the person live in Mississippi, or are they somewhere else?

5. TennisNE1

TennisNE1 Member

Mississippi

6. BroTom64

BroTom64 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a friend who recently retire from the Navy as a Chaplain. Her lives in Meridian and would probably be will to help. Message me for more details.

Praying for you and yours,

Tom