1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Second Graders taugh homosexuality in Boston school

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Oct 18, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

"Yes, absolutely," former senator John Edwards promptly replied. "I want my children . . . to be exposed to all the information . . . even in second grade . . . because I don't want to impose my view. Nobody made me God. I don't get to decide on behalf of my family or my children. . . . I don't get to impose on them what it is that I believe is right." None of the other candidates disagreed, even though most of them say they oppose same-sex marriage

http://www.albertmohler.com/blog_read.php?id=1028

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sexual discussions of any sort in elementary school are inappropriate - regardless of whether the discussions are about heterosexuality or homosexuality.

3. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

He doesn't subscribe to the Bibles urging us to instill OUR (parents) values to our children, but rather leaves it up to the worlds influence. Amazing confession.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

It isn't up the the public school system to instill each parent's values in their children of said parent. That is the job of the parents themselves.

5. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I don't see a disagreement here at all, MP.
    I do not want my grandchildren exposed to the homosexual agenda at all, let alone in a school setting that should be focused on reading, writing and arithmetic. But indoctrination of our precious little ones into deviant behavior is on the fast track now.
    The homosexual agenda should be fought against, and exposing children to it in the interest of allowing "informed choice", as Edwards suggests, is anti-God, thus evil.

6. Window Wax

Window Wax New Member

Welp...

It is after all, the public school system... What do you expect?

There are reasons my children will atend Christian schools, and get a Christian education.

7. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

ditto here...