1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SECOND WARNING: The NAU is But a Weekend Away!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Nov 10, 2008.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On July 12, 2008 I posted this topic, which included a prophetic word that banks would begin falling like domino's. Several BB members thought I was crazy, and said that the banking system was solid. Well, since that argument was presented, Wall Street had a major meltdown, a meltdown that is beginning to make the "Great Depression" in the late 1920's look like a mediocre day on the stock market.

One member of the board was really speaking our against my prediction, and I'd like to have him note that since I wrote this article, 19 more banks have went belly up. That would be more, but several others have been generously bailed out by the Fed.

The following article supports my claim: WASHINGTON, Nov 7 (Reuters) - U.S. bank regulators on Friday closed Security Pacific Bank of Los Angeles, California, marking the 19th U.S. bank to fail this year.
    Pacific Western Bank, also from Los Angeles, will acquire all the deposits of Security Pacific, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp said.
    Security Pacific had total assets of $561.1 million and total deposits of $450.1 million as of Oct. 17, the FDIC said.
    Earlier on Friday, the FDIC announced the failure of Franklin Bank, the 3rd largest U.S. bank failure in 2008 with total deposits of $3.7 billion and total assets of $5.1 billion. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski; Editing by Gary Hill)

I stand by my prophetic prediction, and submit that sooner, and not later, we will wake up on a Monday morning to find that the Fed has completely reorganized our monetary system, and how the remaining banks will operate.

It is going to happen, "Mark my words" you heard it hear first!!! We will be told that the only thing to save this economy, and the world economy is the joining together of Canada, Mexico and the USA. We will be called the America's, and our monetary system will be called the Amero. When this happens is not my knowledge, but, I know it is coming, and we all need to be ready spiritually and emotionally in order to adapt and adjust to the change in how this new Union will operate.

God Save Our Nation,

Pastor Paul:tear:

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Emphasis added to indicate you were not predicting a time; only an event that is most likely to take place in the near future.

People place me in a tin foil hat tooo..... but I don't need one to agree with you that I see this coming.

IMO the bailout was done to protect the exclusive rights of some of the biggest monetary and politically invested financiers at the expense of the rest of the country.... its people, our banks, and our industry. And it was all orchestrated, as was the last great depression, to help bring about a consolidation of power.

3. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

There is absolutely no way to stop this.
    My guess is that this will be pushed hard by the current Administration before January.

4. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Maybe, but I remember this prophecy.

You know what the bible says about prophets that aren't right 100% of the time.

5. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

The purpose of economy collapse is to set up 666 world system, it will coming as Obama sworn in as Presdient in 2009.

General Motors is going to be bankrupty soon anytime. It will cause U.S. economy to be collapse quick.

President Bush warns, there will be stirring sight at the White House as just right after Obama sworn in as President. We better be prepare of them.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

6. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

It's possible, but I wouldn't bet the bank on it. The USA has been through depressions and recessions before. I remember back in the 70's all of us then college-aged "Jesus Freaks" were sure that the end times would occur before the year 2000. And that was before NAFTA and the euro.

The Bible cautions us to be ready at ALL times, not just when things 'look bad'.

#6 Mexdeaf, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the balance Mexdeaf - you are a voice of reason.

(BTW to satisfy my pet peeve, euro is not capitalised, it is just like dollar :) )

8. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Thanks, Brother! I fixed 'euro'. Learn something new every day on the BB!:thumbs:

9. rbell

rbell Active Member

BAD PUN OF THE DAY:

Now that Mexdeaf has fixed his "euro" error, C4K shall break forth in a "euro paean."

(hey, look it up before you groan)

10. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know who the antichrist is, or will be, any more than the next person. However I don't believe the antichrist will be an American. He will come from Rome (Dan. 9:26, Rev 17:9). Maybe I am being a bit too literal but until I see solid evidence otherwise I will go with that. I think we need to slow down here. I remember back in '92 how more than a few Christians were saying that Bill Clinton was the antichrist. Folks we don't know who the antichrist is or will be. Anyone claiming to know is also claiming to know the timing of the end of the age. Nobody knows that but God the Father. Anyone giving "prophecies" should be taken with real sense of caution. The economic problems we are having did not come out of no where. People of all backgrounds where warning that serious economic trouble was coming. Anyone who makes prophecies has placed themselves under the clear warning of Scripture on that matter and we should all hold them to it. There is no room for excuses here.

When the question was asked "How will we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?" The answer was given, "When a prophet speaks in the Name of the Lord, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him" (Deut 18:21-22)

The idea that we will end up with a one world economy is hardly a personal prophecy. Scripture has foretold that for two-thousand years. So when someone makes a prophecy about that and then says "when this happens is not my knowledge, but, I know it is coming" that is like saying the sun is going to rise, I don't know when, but I know it will. That is not a prophecy, that is just repeating what Scripture clearly says.

I like what our friend Mexdeaf said: "The Bible cautions us to be ready at ALL times, not just when things 'look bad'".

Thinks have looked bad before and each time false prophets come out of the wood work predicting the end. I don't know when the antichrist will rise and I don't know when the Lord Jesus will return. It is not my job to know such things. All I need to know is that I am ready, praying, and watching for my Lord's return. When He returns it will all be worth it. I advise people to proceed in panic with caution. God is in control.

#10 Martin, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  11. givengrace

givengrace New Member

The Anti- Christ won't be a married Man

12. givengrace

givengrace New Member

When I came on the board a few weeks back and told what I was told from someone who works in the banking business. That in a meeting that week she heard them say that the only way out of this Economy mess was to have "ONE MONEY" And I was laugh at too.

But didn't I hear people on this board and on the news that they NEVER thought a "Black man could win to be President" Didn't everyone say he'd never win? But didn't he?

13. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

:laugh:You oughta be on the stage...

There's one leaving town in 15 minutes!:laugh:

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

That was bad. Quick, but bad :).

15. rbell

rbell Active Member

Hey, what can I say...comedians run in my family.

They have to...they're usually being chased.

16. rbell

rbell Active Member

Hey, that's OK, I recognize when a mod is jealous. :eek: :D

17. NaasPreacher (C4K)

You caught me. I the best puns are the worse ones...and that one was bad :thumbs:

18. rbell

rbell Active Member

Back to the OP (sorry for the derail):

The volatility of market events, etc., makes me mighty scared to forecast anything.

19. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I will admit that these are dangerous economic times and who knows where it will go.

But I am not too concerned about an overnight NAU.

20. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Likewise. In all reality a South American monetary unite is more likely in the near future than a North American one. There have been calls for one for a while and with the new Unión de Naciones Sudamericanas (UNASUR) which is modeled after the EU this is a real possibility.

Personally I can´t understand all the fear and hopelessness Christians are showing these days. Our reaction to troubling times out to be one of joy, because Christ is our source of delight and we look forward to the completion of His purposes.