1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Secular people scare me

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by TexasSky, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Bob Krajcik

Bob Krajcik New Member

This past Sunday morning, pastor was out of town and a man from the church was preaching. Everything was going well, and he was careful about the trust he was given. He was well along in his message, when the microphone had feedback and the speakers emitted a terrible loud and long screeching noise. As soon as it stopped, he said, “I didn’t do that,” then paused a moment, then said, “If that was the trumpet call we are in trouble.” [​IMG]

1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

[​IMG]

2. Bob Krajcik

Bob Krajcik New Member

Amen!

3. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

The key words "until I listened," which - means, you weren't listening before.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I will rephrase that - "until I surrendered".

Many people listen, but do not surrender, but God does not give up on us.

I thank God that He knows my heart and does not judge me the same way people do...