1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seminary Graduating GPA?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Havensdad, Aug 12, 2010.

?
  1. Perfect 4.0

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 3.75-3.99

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. 3.5-3.74

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. 3.0-3.5

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Less than 3.0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

I decided I want to do a very unscientific poll. This is ONLY for Seminary Graduates, specifically Masters degrees (M. Div., MaRS, MaTS, etc.).

Tell us what Seminary did you graduate from? Vote in the anonymous poll, as to your graduating GPA...

2. Rhetorician

Rhetorician Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I graduated from . . .

Mid American Baptist Theological Seminary-1985-Diploma of Theology (later changed to the Associate of Divinity degree)

The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary-1995-Master of Divinity-Biblical Languages-Higher Education Concentration

Harding University Graduate School of Religion-1996-Master of Arts (Religion)-History of Christian Thought

The University of the South at Sewanee-2003-Doctor of Ministry (D.M.)-Thesis, "A Rhetorical Taxonomy of John Paul II's Jubilee 2000 Apology"

"That is all!" :smilewinkgrin:

3. Greektim

Greektim Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I graduated from Piedmont Baptist Graduate School w/ a MA in Biblical Studies. Started post-grad work there but wanted to broaden my horizon and seek more of a challenge.