1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Senator Brownback on C-SPAN on Tuesday Morning

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Jul 25, 2005.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Senator Brownback is scheduled to appear on C-SPAN's "Washington Journal" at 7:30 a.m. CDT on Tuesday, July 26. He is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and is to take calls on Judge Roberts and on stem cell research.

If he decides to run for president in 2008, which he is seriously considering, Senator Brownback will be supported by lots of conservatives, especially from the Religious Right.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No chance, what?

Sorry, BiR, but the GOP ain't gonna nominate a liberal like you want it to in 2008. You're in the wrong party to get the kind of nominee you want. ;)

5. Baptist in Richmond

Once again, you love to attach labels. I never cease to be amazed by this. Yes, you are right, Ken: I am a LIBERAL. Thanks for once again noting that for me.

The GOP will not nominate someone from the Religious Right, and I am certain that you know this.

Regards,
    BiR

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nowhere in this thread did I say that Senator Brownback would win the nomination in 2008(I wish you would pay attention to what I actually write. :rolleyes: ). My guess at the moment would be Senator Allen(which would be a rather bland, conservative choice), but 2008 is a long way off yet.

7. Baptist in Richmond

Nowhere in this thread did I say that Senator Brownback would win the nomination in 2008(I wish you would pay attention to what I actually write. :rolleyes: ).</font>[/QUOTE]What did I say, Ken? Read it again. As a matter of fact, you even reproduced it, didn't you? I said that I was "certain" that you knew that didn't I? Why don't you do me a favor and read the comments I make, especially when you reproduce them.

Too early for Allen, IMO.