1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sermon collection...

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by nashpd, Aug 8, 2010.

1. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fellow brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

I am an Independent Fundamental Baptist from India. I attend an IFB church in this part of the world. I also work full time as a copy editor for a technology magazine. However, my heart is in studying the Word of God. I recently got my hand on Strong's and Young's Concordance...and have been enjoying the moments when I can sit with my mother and study the word together.

I spend a significant amount of time on the web as part of my work researching for articles, and quite recently I've been searching for sermon collections. Not that my pastor is not preaching! He is, by the grace of God, a man walking diligently, having always stood by my family in times of trials and tests.

For my personal study, I want to spend time...searching and searching. I feel the need to deep within. I have been saved for close to 7 years now. Feels like time I should grow in my walk.

My concerns as are follows:

1. I NEED SOUND DOCTRINE....(apologies for the caps, but that's vital :praying:)
    2. Suggestions from Independent Fundamental Baptists here (if possible)
    3. I can download MP3s or even videos, bandwidth is not an issue for me
    4. PDFs as well.
    5. If possible also suggest books I could buy.
    6. Administrator of this page, this is a genuine need. I wouldn't want to abuse any privacy requirement here. I will certainly abide by it, but in case any one prefers email, is it fine with you if i share my email address?

Once again, in all humility, thank you for the help. I certainly expect useful and insightful replies.

God bless you.

Nash David.

2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SermonAudio.com
    Enjoy their library of over 300,000 sermons from conservative churches worldwide.

Bible.org Another good site with gobs of teaching materials.

Since you're a tech geek, I'd suggest investing in a bible program.

Rob

4. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for the replies and also for the PMs. Appreciate it. I am already listening to them. I had been reading Bro. David Cloud earlier.